A brief (considering) list of things that make me happy:
- Strawberry oil.
- My newly-discovered love for Cobra Starship.*
- The Importance of Being Earnest
- Striped shirts.
- The Juno version of "Anyone Else But You."
- Secretly listening to the Spice Girls.
- Talking about Victorian feminism with Dr. Grant (with bonus digressions about how much he loved 101 Dalmatians
- My genderqueer skellington hoodie, as sort of seen here
- Three-in-the-morning conversations in our living room.
- Hot apple cider (with extra sugar and cinnamon).
- Frank Iero.* I have decided that every time I am on a plane in the future, I am going to play "Snakes On A Plane" upon take-off. I have already done this once; it was fantabulous.
** In the quite unlikely event that I ever act again,**** it would be to play Algernon.
*** Okay, so it's mostly a picture of one of my cats, but he's a fuckin' adorable cat.
**** I was in The Wizard of Oz in grade four. After that I retired from the stage, aside from my dual role in twelfth grade's Who's Hamlet Again? My illustrious acting career, ladies, gents, and others.